Saturday 8 February 2014

back to happy

Oh don't you just hate being ill? It was only a cold but having spent numerous nights coughing and not much sleeping, this weekend could not have come soon enough for me! At least during the weekend I get to see the sun! Oh please come back summer all is forgiven.
So, last week was my birthday (woo hoo!). I am now the grand old age of 36. I have to be honest, my birthday didn't start the best. I know I'm 36, but I still take my birthdays seriously! I want joy, I want fun! Not everyone feels the same way, and I felt quite woeful towards the end of the day. Bless Beau, he was amazing as usual. He's bought me a weekend away to my favourite B&B in the Lake District next weekend. This place is beautiful and probably just what I need for some respite (plus the owner makes the best cakes!). And on top of that joy awaiting me, he also organised a gorgeous meal at Vallum Farm in Northumberland. Upon arrival I notice our best friends waiting for us at the table. Oh bless I had such a good night (too good, by the distinct lack of alcohol left in bottles by the end of the night!). And my love was able to restore my faith in life again.

And without further ado, here are my latest squares for the crochet mood blanket. I think I may have finished one row!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind!