Saturday 19 April 2014

Here comes the sun...

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted.

In the past month or so, Beau and I have been to Amsterdam, I've traveled for a week to Brussels with work and we've got a date to talk little acorns with the professionals. Wish us luck. Of course I'm needing to lose weight before the appointment, and I've been relatively successful, with the exception of the half of easter egg I've just scoffed!

Amsterdam was beautiful and just the pick me up I needed. I didn't realise I'd been in a fog since we had been stuck in dark and dreary winter with not even the joy of snow to get excited about. The sun is just the best anti-depressant for me.

Crochet is going marvelously. I follow the lovely Coco Rose Diaries and she had completed the most gorgeous shawl. I am now in the process of copying it. The rows and rows of grey were soul destroying but now I'm on colour rows it's nothing but joy. I can't wait to finish this part and then get on to the lace rows. I frankly can't wait to finish it and then get to wear it. It might be a little warm for summer as it's aran weight (I had some gorgeous natural blue faced Leicester that I wanted a special project for), but it won't stop me carting it around I'm sure! I'll post pictures when done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind!