Wednesday 27 November 2013

Blogging life

I had the insane notion that putting together a blog would be a cinch. Insane, because I've spent more time looking at images, colours and fonts than really coming to grasp with what beauty I plan on putting on these pages.

Today has been a tale of two extremes. My gorgeous husband didn't have to go into work today. I had the lovely experience of cuddles in bed this morning before going to work, and I come home to a clean house and tea being cooked for me. I am truly blessed.

Having moved roles in my 'real job' just a couple of months ago, I find myself so much happier if not a little overwhelmed. I find myself laughing throughout most of the day, likely through delirium vs anything else. I can see how this role could become stressful but I plan on appreciating all the good things and surrounding myself with  positivity. I spent a lot of time prior to my move deciding how I could decorate my cubicle. It sounds very superfluous but I wanted to feel differently about this role. Let's face it we all spend so much time at our place of work, I think sometimes it's important to find and pursue your own happiness. Anyway, I found these lovely images by Katie Daisy. I bought next year's calendar to have something pretty and new to look forward to every month.


Aren't they just divine? Oh such prettiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind!