Tuesday 26 November 2013

I am atlaswood

And welcome to my blog.

I've considered a home for my thoughts and my love of craft for a while now. I feel a desire to make something beautiful, chronicling my life and that of my family.

atlaswood is me. A girl who grew up with two wishes. To go to university and to travel the world. University was the start of my life now, and for that I will always be grateful. It opened my mind, made me life long friends and enabled me to get a good job (read: well paid, but not necessarily good for the soul). Travel began in earnest at the age of 22. There is so much beauty in the world, but I'm also aware, as I get older, that beauty can also be found at home too. I want to find this beauty.

atlaswood is my family. We are a family of two, my new husband and I. He is the most loving and giving person, he is my sunshine. One day we would like little acorns, though we're aware it may not be easy for us. I still have hope.

atlaswood will also be the name of my business. Needless to say I don't have a business, but it's a gentle dream, full of potential and wildly different to my current career path. Hence, quite appealing! I'd like the business to be organic, made with hands and passion. My current passion is wool, or more specifically, crochet. I'm slowly getting better and finding inspiration everywhere.

Welcome. I look forward to getting to know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind!